The Education Program is designed to provide non-judgmental and accurate information about HIV/AIDS and related subject matter to the community. It is our belief that education and prevention are key tools in the fight against HIV/AIDS. It has been estimated that preventing 1 HIV infection saves $750,000.00 in direct and indirect costs.
Education services are offered free of charge and are available to anyone in the community of Guelph/Wellington and Grey-Bruce counties.
For more information, to book a workshop, or to make an appointment, please call
519-763-2255 ext 135.
Programs and Services Offered
- Safer Sex Information
- Safer Drug Use Information
- Extensive HIV/Hep C Library
- Community Workshops
- Agency, Staff and Volunteer Training
- Consulting on HIV/Hep C-related issues
Do you have a question about HIV, Hep C, Sexually Transmitted Infections, Harm Reduction, Safer Sex, or LGBTQ issues? Feel free to.....
- HIV in Canada: Trend Update
- HIV/AIDS 101 , 202
- Hepatitis C 101, 202
- Sexually Transmitted Infections 101, 202
- Global HIV: Beyond our Borders
- Crystal Meth 101
- HIV Vaccines and Microbicides
- HIV (Non) Disclosure: Canadian Law
- LGBTQ (Queer) 101
- Safe Space Workshop (LGBTQ/Queer 101)
- HIV/AIDS: Stigma and Discrimination
- Safer Sex 101
- Harm Reduction 101
- Harm Reduction in Canada
With advance notice, the above workshops can be adjusted to fit the needs of your audience.
Click here for upcoming workshop dates.